Join the Nationwide Run For Resilience Virtual Ostomy 5k at Your Favorite Place to Walk/Run this Ostomy Awareness Day: October 6, 2018
If you are interested in running the Run for Resilience Ostomy 5k but are unable to physically attend the live events you can still sign-up and run your own virtual 5k race on October 6, 2018 or on a date convenient for you! Don’t run? You can still support the cause click here
2. Run or walk a 5k (3.1 miles) route on a track, park or a location of your choice near you! You can even run/walk on a treadmill.
3. There is no cost to participate!
4. You can order a technical race t-shirt when you sign up for the virtual race. When registering, choose the option for Virtual Ostomy 5k – Including Technical T-shirt. The $15.00 fee includes shipping. Registration for a t-shirt ends September 27, 2018, and to guarantee your first choice in size, please register by September 18, 2018!
5. Take pictures of yourself doing your virtual race and tag us on Facebook or e-mail them to us at email@example.com! Photos will be posted on the www.ostomy5k.org website and the Ostomy 5k Facebook page after the run.
6. Hashtag your photos #RunforResilience and we may repost on Twitter or Instagram. Promote ostomy awareness and education to your family, friends and community during Ostomy Awareness Day. Post your experience to the Ostomy 5k Facebook page.
7. Create a fundraising page or team and raise money ostomy awareness, advocacy and support. Proceeds will go to UOAA.
8. Don’t run or walk but want to get involved with Ostomy Awareness Day? No problem visit http://www.ostomy.org to write a proclamation request or a letter to the editor, join the fun on social media, and much, much more.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.