Save the Date!
October 14, 2017 will be the the 2nd Annual 5k in Boise, Idaho
October 7, 2017 will be the 4th Annual 5k in Durham, North Carolina
Registration and Event information TBA.
All other location announcements and dates TBA.
Thanks for a successful season in 2016!
2016: Boise 5k Race Results
2016: Durham 5k Race Results
- 3rd Annual Ostomy 5k in Durham, NC, October 1, 2016
- 2nd Annual Ostomy 5k in Portland, OR, October 15, 2016
- Inaugural 5k in Boise, Idaho, October 8, 2016
- Inaugural 5k in Birmingham, AL, October 8, 2016
- 3rd Annual Virtual 5k (Anywhere USA) or the World!
The North Carolina and Idaho events will include a timed race on a certified course and will draw avid runners seeking a great event. These races will feature a DJ, kids’ activities, incentivized fundraising, an ostomate division, and awards. The Oregon, Alabama, and London fun runs will offer family-friendly activities, incentivized fundraising, and an opportunity for people to gather to celebrate ostomy awareness.
- Increase awareness about ostomy and continent diversion surgery in the US and abroad
- Encourage positive dialogue
- Generate excitement and hope
- Encourage those who have had ostomy or continent diversion surgery to get involved in events and organizations that make a difference in their lives